Last year we raised an unbelievable £16,000 for the Wessex Cancer Trust thanks to the generosity of the 172 players who took part in our golf day and this year we’re aiming to go one better.
The Dorset Children’s Foundation is a local independent charity dedicated to improving the lives of sick and disabled children and their families. With your help and participation in our golf day either as a player or as a sponsor, we hope to be able to raise enough money for the charity to enable them to invest in items such as:
- 5 specialist wheelchairs
- Pay for a life-changing operation
- Towards fitting out their new centre in Bournemouth
In addition, we’re also raising money for The Rainbow Trust, who support families who have a child aged 0-18 years with a life threatening or terminal illness and need the bespoke support they can offer.The Rainbow Trust support these families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness and are in the greatest need. Their Family Support Workers provide a life line to these families and children.
They support the whole family including parents, carers, the unwell child, brothers, sisters and grandparents. They bring support and help to families who so desperately need it at home, in hospital and in the community. Any family can receive support from the moment of their child or young person’s diagnosis.
This year’s event, once again kindly sponsored by our fantastic partners, Rodford Engineering will be limited to a maximum of 152 players and will once again be held at the fabulous Dudsbury Golf Club in Ferndown, Dorset. For just £65 per person, players can look forward to:
- 18 holes of competitive stableford golf, with live scoring once again provided by GD Score
- A chance to win fabulous prizes in our nearest the pin, longest drive, beat the pro and putting competitions
- A chance to win £50k in our ‘Hole in One’ competition
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the day including a free bar
- Complimentary breakfast and post-round meal
- A chance to meet some famous faces, bid on some amazing auction lots (including signed football shirts & golf clubs) and win some fantastic raffle prizes
We’re also offering sponsorship packages – more information can be found here.
The Simplify Consulting golf day has gone from strength to strength and it’s the unmissable event of the year. Don’t miss out – register today!
We look forwarding to welcoming you to Dudsbury on September 2nd!
The Team at Simplify Consulting
Join us and register now
If you are registering a team, please can you provide their name, handicap and contact details. We will only make contact about the golf day