As a Consultancy that provides recruitment services we have collected personal data from you, of which some will be very sensitive information. It is important that you understand how we use your data and that you consent to us continuing to hold the data to provide our services to you.
We use your data in the following ways:
- To provide recruitment consultancy services to you which may include putting you forward for a role, offering you a role and making recommendations, potential offers which may be suitable for you in the future.
- To communicate information to you that we believe to be in your beneficial interest and aligned to the business services we provide
- Carry out our legitimate business and professional management responsibilities which include, pre-employment checks and sharing relevant information with potential employers in order to provide you with suitable offers.
- We will store your data until it is no longer required or sooner if we are advised by you to remove your personal information from our records, in accordance with our regulatory obligations imposed by the Regulators in relation to record keeping.
- Respond to any legitimate legal requests for information about you to the FCA or pursuant to an order of any court or tribunal having relevant jurisdiction, or as required by law for the purposes of but not limited to combatting fraud, money-laundering and criminal activities.
Simplify Consulting records your details on a cloud-based database and these details are stored in this database until no longer required and no longer than two years where re-consent has not been obtained.
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party without your prior consent.