SIMPLIFY CONSULTING HOSTS FIRST EVER CONFERENCE FOR WEALTH OPERATIONS LEADERS
Wealth Ops: Live! will address the key technology, customer and regulatory issues affecting operations chiefs in the £1.3trn wealth management sector
Event on 12 October 2023 will convene expert speakers from M&G Wealth, Natwest, Schroders and other leading businesses
The wealth management sector relies on smooth and seamless operational precision – but until now there has never been a dedicated event for operations specialists to address the many opportunities and challenges facing this crucial sector. Wealth Ops: Live! will change this by convening some of the industry’s brightest and most effective professionals in the first event of its type.
Held at London’s Glaziers Hall on 12 October, Wealth Ops: Live! is a new full-day event organised and hosted by Simplify Consulting, a leading asset and wealth management advisory business that counts many of the industry’s largest firms amongst its clients.
Wealth Ops: Live! will address:
- The views of the sector’s leading women – Heather Curtis (M&G Wealth), Sophie Kennedy (EQI Investors), Jackie Davies (One Family) and Lynzi Harrison (Omnilife NED) – on the future of Wealth operations
- A new perspective on what customers really want from their service provider, thanks to ground-breaking research by Simplify Consulting
- The future impact of technology on the industry
- Can Consumer Duty meet the needs of vulnerable customers?
- The revolutionising effect of AI
- How the profile and skills of operations teams will evolve in the coming years
Delegates will also hear from keynote speaker Nick Hollis – one of just a few Britons to have climbed the highest mountain on each of the seven continents – as he shares unique insights to teamwork, overcoming challenges and achieving success.
Carl Woodward, founder and director at Simplify Consulting, says:
Operational excellence is essential to a successful future for the UK’s £1.3 trn wealth management industry. More effective operations mean a smoother transition to a new generation of clients, smarter use of AI’s incredible potential, and effective alignment to transformational rule changes like Consumer Duty.
At Simplify Consulting’s new conference this October, we’re putting the back office at the front of the stage – addressing the most crucial of issues that other conferences seem to ignore or relegate – and placing many of the industry’s leading women on the podium, not in the crowd.
For more details about Wealth Ops: Live!, for delegate passes, speaking opportunities, sponsorship enquiries or other commercial partnerships, please visit https://www.livestreamevent.co.uk/wealth-ops-live/ or contact Simplify Consulting directly on email@example.com